I am sorry to bother this forum , but am stuck in a sad situation that needs some guidance from anyone that can offer some free and helpful advice please.
My situation goes as follows, I live in the U.S.A.,( Boston , MA. ) too be exact
I am trying to obtain a copy of my late father's French Social Security number , he passed away a few years ago, he was a u.s, citizen but worked over in France and i need to obtain a copy for my mom to receive his pension.
We have dealt with visiting the French Consulate in Boston but no luck, they point us to a phone number in Baltimore , MD. and it s no luck at all, they point us back to the French Consulate in Boston. It's going over 3 years now and its very frustrating and both stressful too. I have googled different titles and questions regarding this topic but I am stumped, any helpful advice would be extremely and gratefully appreciated.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 22 Iceland france spain
- 23 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?