I am sorry to bother this forum , but am stuck in a sad situation that needs some guidance from anyone that can offer some free and helpful advice please.
My situation goes as follows, I live in the U.S.A.,( Boston , MA. ) too be exact
I am trying to obtain a copy of my late father's French Social Security number , he passed away a few years ago, he was a u.s, citizen but worked over in France and i need to obtain a copy for my mom to receive his pension.
We have dealt with visiting the French Consulate in Boston but no luck, they point us to a phone number in Baltimore , MD. and it s no luck at all, they point us back to the French Consulate in Boston. It's going over 3 years now and its very frustrating and both stressful too. I have googled different titles and questions regarding this topic but I am stumped, any helpful advice would be extremely and gratefully appreciated.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich itinerary review
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi