I am sorry to bother this forum , but am stuck in a sad situation that needs some guidance from anyone that can offer some free and helpful advice please.
My situation goes as follows, I live in the U.S.A.,( Boston , MA. ) too be exact
I am trying to obtain a copy of my late father's French Social Security number , he passed away a few years ago, he was a u.s, citizen but worked over in France and i need to obtain a copy for my mom to receive his pension.
We have dealt with visiting the French Consulate in Boston but no luck, they point us to a phone number in Baltimore , MD. and it s no luck at all, they point us back to the French Consulate in Boston. It's going over 3 years now and its very frustrating and both stressful too. I have googled different titles and questions regarding this topic but I am stumped, any helpful advice would be extremely and gratefully appreciated.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Visa Help
- 2 K-Day
- 3 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 4 Sundays in Puglia
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 11 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Trip to Rome
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing