Anyone done one of these self-drive river barge trips? Any thoughts whether this would be an interesting way to see some of France? Can't seem to find any first hand objective info on it but I remember reading an article about a family doing it a few years back & I've always had it on my to do list....
French self-drive River Boat/Barge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 caroline_venezia
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 First time to Switzerland
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Granada
- 9 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 10 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 13 A Sardinia trip report
- 14 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 15 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 18 First time Ireland trip
- 19 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 20 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 21 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 22 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 23 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany