We are spending 10 days in the French Riviera in September starting in Marseille and going over to Nice.
From what I've read so far, the market in St. Tropez is the best one. However we only have one Saturday and we will likely be in Antibes or Cannes on the the Saturday.
Is the St. Tropez market good enough for us to drive back for the Saturday? Or are the others just as nice?
Here are the places we plan to visit
Grasse/St Paul de Vence
Villefranche sur Mer/St Jean Cap Ferrat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations