We are spending 10 days in the French Riviera in September starting in Marseille and going over to Nice.
From what I've read so far, the market in St. Tropez is the best one. However we only have one Saturday and we will likely be in Antibes or Cannes on the the Saturday.
Is the St. Tropez market good enough for us to drive back for the Saturday? Or are the others just as nice?
Here are the places we plan to visit
Grasse/St Paul de Vence
Villefranche sur Mer/St Jean Cap Ferrat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 13 Sim Cards
- 14 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 19 IWM
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon