We are spending 10 days in the French Riviera in September starting in Marseille and going over to Nice.
From what I've read so far, the market in St. Tropez is the best one. However we only have one Saturday and we will likely be in Antibes or Cannes on the the Saturday.
Is the St. Tropez market good enough for us to drive back for the Saturday? Or are the others just as nice?
Here are the places we plan to visit
Grasse/St Paul de Vence
Villefranche sur Mer/St Jean Cap Ferrat
French Riviera Markets
- 1 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 6 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 7 day trips from Stuttgart
- 8 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 9 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Dolomites Drives
- 13 RHK's heading to Europe
- 14 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 15 Germany with 6 month old.
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 Time in Strasbourg?
- 19 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland