I am planning to spend a few days in Côte D´Azur around the end of August this year and would like to visit some towns between Marseille and Nice, like Cannes, Monaco, St Tropez and maybe Antibes. Would also like to take the Train des Pignes.
I know that some are very close to each other so if I were to stay in Nice, for instance, I could take a train for a day trip to Monaco or the Provence Countryside. Therefore I would plan to stay 3 or 3 nights in two of these towns and take day trips to the others.
Question is, which towns would be best to stay in? Marseille and Nice? I would be taking the train down, from Paris and staying a total of 7 nights in September.
I would really appreciate suggestions. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 4 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 5 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 6 Rome/Florence
- 7 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 8 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 9 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Weekend in Paris in October
- 12 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 13 Scotland in 8 days
- 14 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 15 Still another Normandy question
- 16 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 18 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
- 19 Texting in France
- 20 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 21 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 22 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 23 Travelling to Rome
- 24 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 25 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana