I am planning to spend a few days in Côte D´Azur around the end of August this year and would like to visit some towns between Marseille and Nice, like Cannes, Monaco, St Tropez and maybe Antibes. Would also like to take the Train des Pignes.
I know that some are very close to each other so if I were to stay in Nice, for instance, I could take a train for a day trip to Monaco or the Provence Countryside. Therefore I would plan to stay 3 or 3 nights in two of these towns and take day trips to the others.
Question is, which towns would be best to stay in? Marseille and Nice? I would be taking the train down, from Paris and staying a total of 7 nights in September.
I would really appreciate suggestions. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 ATM help
- 4 ATM
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport