I am planning to spend a few days in Côte D´Azur around the end of August this year and would like to visit some towns between Marseille and Nice, like Cannes, Monaco, St Tropez and maybe Antibes. Would also like to take the Train des Pignes.
I know that some are very close to each other so if I were to stay in Nice, for instance, I could take a train for a day trip to Monaco or the Provence Countryside. Therefore I would plan to stay 3 or 3 nights in two of these towns and take day trips to the others.
Question is, which towns would be best to stay in? Marseille and Nice? I would be taking the train down, from Paris and staying a total of 7 nights in September.
I would really appreciate suggestions. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 2 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 3 Road Trip Central Europe on June
- 4 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 5 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 6 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 7 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 8 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 9 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 10 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 11 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 12 Train seating
- 13 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 14 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 17 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 One champagne tour in Reims
- 20 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 21 Southwest France
- 22 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 23 Krakow with photos
- 24 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May