We just booked our tickets for our honeymoon in the French Riviera in early May. We fly in and out of Nice and are looking at recommendations for Hotels, cities to stay in, etc. We'll be renting a car and will be there for 10 nights/11 days.
We'd like our trip to be a combination of relaxation/hanging out at the beach in addition to doing some exploring. My initial thoughts were Nice, Cannes, Juan les pics/Antibes and St. Tropez. Don't want to do too much driving each day. My fiance and I have never been there before, so all recommendations are appreciated. Budget will be on the high end since we've been saving and this is very special once in a lifetime type trip. Not trying to save money and/or stay in cheaper hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Lille Braderie 2017
- 4 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 7 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 14 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam