We just booked our tickets for our honeymoon in the French Riviera in early May. We fly in and out of Nice and are looking at recommendations for Hotels, cities to stay in, etc. We'll be renting a car and will be there for 10 nights/11 days.
We'd like our trip to be a combination of relaxation/hanging out at the beach in addition to doing some exploring. My initial thoughts were Nice, Cannes, Juan les pics/Antibes and St. Tropez. Don't want to do too much driving each day. My fiance and I have never been there before, so all recommendations are appreciated. Budget will be on the high end since we've been saving and this is very special once in a lifetime type trip. Not trying to save money and/or stay in cheaper hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 6 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Drinks in Spain
- 9 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 Lipari to Capri??
- 13 RFID Protection
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 16 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Ali
- 20 Christmas Week in London
- 21 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 22 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Too much for one day?
- 25 Italy for the first time