We just booked our tickets for our honeymoon in the French Riviera in early May. We fly in and out of Nice and are looking at recommendations for Hotels, cities to stay in, etc. We'll be renting a car and will be there for 10 nights/11 days.
We'd like our trip to be a combination of relaxation/hanging out at the beach in addition to doing some exploring. My initial thoughts were Nice, Cannes, Juan les pics/Antibes and St. Tropez. Don't want to do too much driving each day. My fiance and I have never been there before, so all recommendations are appreciated. Budget will be on the high end since we've been saving and this is very special once in a lifetime type trip. Not trying to save money and/or stay in cheaper hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 3 Munich
- 4 First time in France
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 16 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 23 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Portugal itinerary help