We just booked our tickets for our honeymoon in the French Riviera in early May. We fly in and out of Nice and are looking at recommendations for Hotels, cities to stay in, etc. We'll be renting a car and will be there for 10 nights/11 days.
We'd like our trip to be a combination of relaxation/hanging out at the beach in addition to doing some exploring. My initial thoughts were Nice, Cannes, Juan les pics/Antibes and St. Tropez. Don't want to do too much driving each day. My fiance and I have never been there before, so all recommendations are appreciated. Budget will be on the high end since we've been saving and this is very special once in a lifetime type trip. Not trying to save money and/or stay in cheaper hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 5 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 9 Rental car in Menton
- 10 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Italy
- 12 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 15 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 Barcelona and...
- 19 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 20 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 21 February in Florence
- 22 Praiana to Positano
- 23 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Family vacation to europe