We just booked our tickets for our honeymoon in the French Riviera in early May. We fly in and out of Nice and are looking at recommendations for Hotels, cities to stay in, etc. We'll be renting a car and will be there for 10 nights/11 days.
We'd like our trip to be a combination of relaxation/hanging out at the beach in addition to doing some exploring. My initial thoughts were Nice, Cannes, Juan les pics/Antibes and St. Tropez. Don't want to do too much driving each day. My fiance and I have never been there before, so all recommendations are appreciated. Budget will be on the high end since we've been saving and this is very special once in a lifetime type trip. Not trying to save money and/or stay in cheaper hotels.
French Riviera Honeymoon Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Sicily - not a trip report
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 car rental advice in Portugal
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Fjords, How To?
- 16 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 What to wear
- 19 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 20 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris