We just booked our tickets for our honeymoon in the French Riviera in early May. We fly in and out of Nice and are looking at recommendations for Hotels, cities to stay in, etc. We'll be renting a car and will be there for 10 nights/11 days.
We'd like our trip to be a combination of relaxation/hanging out at the beach in addition to doing some exploring. My initial thoughts were Nice, Cannes, Juan les pics/Antibes and St. Tropez. Don't want to do too much driving each day. My fiance and I have never been there before, so all recommendations are appreciated. Budget will be on the high end since we've been saving and this is very special once in a lifetime type trip. Not trying to save money and/or stay in cheaper hotels.
French Riviera Honeymoon Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 car rental companies Italy
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Flam, Norway railway
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 25 He said , she said