We are planning a road trip on the French Riviera and want to spend our time wisely there. Original plans are to arrive in Nice be there 1 day/1night; to Marseille 1 day/1 night; to Monaco 2 days/ 2 nights; to Bordeaux 2 days 2 nights. Read online Monaco is not worth more than 1 day. Was wondering to see if there are towns we are missing out and some we should leave out. Have 6-7 days to spend. Thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 To Prague or not to Prague
- 5 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 6 South of Switzerland
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 London Pass
- 13 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 14 Potential trip - Balkans
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 25 week in scotland