hello - does anyone have an opinion on whether we should visit the French riviera or the Spanish riviera? Any advice you could give would be helpful. We're going for 6 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 3 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 4 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 5 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 6 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 7 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Swiss German
- 10 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Gluten Free in Italy
- 13 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 14 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 15 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 16 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 17 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 18 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 19 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 20 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 23 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 24 A few last minute questions
- 25 I'm KuKu for Iceland