Markets in So France--e.g. Dordogne and Provence--is bargaining expected/accepted as it is in Italy?
French market bargaining: expectation or insult?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike touring in France
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Spanish food online
- 5 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 9 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 10 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 11 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Folegandros info?
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 21 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 I went to Paris in June