I am offering a week in my gîte with French immersion. I hope this is the right place to post it! Please find the description below and get in touch with me in you are interested!
Here is the description:
You may live in France, but you are not a French national. Perhaps you need some help understanding the language so you can communicate with officials, shop keepers or even just chat with your neighbours.
I have a proposal for you. Come to my gite from Monday morning to Friday noon, enjoy full board accomodation with a charming and friendly ambiance. I will be with you each day from 9 am to 9 pm. We will prepare the meals together, this will be the perfect opportunity to discover our typical delicious meals. You will discover the region.
Every activity will be an occasion to learn the practical everyday vocabulary and put it into practice. At the end of the experience you will have a useful file that you can refer to in the future.
Thourie is a small village of 750 inhabitants in the south east of the department called Ille-Et-Vilaine. The gite is situated in the quiet, calm countryside, an ideal environment for learning.
The next opportunities (with minimum 2 students, max 6) will be on:
Depending on the type of room you wish to stay in, the stay will cost between €360 and €450. My website has a number of pictures featuring the accomodation: from outside as well as inside (biggest room, gite #1, gite #2 - all located at Le Petit Pâtis in Thourie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Ronda Wine/biking
- 8 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 9 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Perugia
- 13 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 18 Areas in Milan
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?