I am offering a week in my gîte with French immersion. I hope this is the right place to post it! Please find the description below and get in touch with me in you are interested!
Here is the description:
You may live in France, but you are not a French national. Perhaps you need some help understanding the language so you can communicate with officials, shop keepers or even just chat with your neighbours.
I have a proposal for you. Come to my gite from Monday morning to Friday noon, enjoy full board accomodation with a charming and friendly ambiance. I will be with you each day from 9 am to 9 pm. We will prepare the meals together, this will be the perfect opportunity to discover our typical delicious meals. You will discover the region.
Every activity will be an occasion to learn the practical everyday vocabulary and put it into practice. At the end of the experience you will have a useful file that you can refer to in the future.
Thourie is a small village of 750 inhabitants in the south east of the department called Ille-Et-Vilaine. The gite is situated in the quiet, calm countryside, an ideal environment for learning.
The next opportunities (with minimum 2 students, max 6) will be on:
Depending on the type of room you wish to stay in, the stay will cost between €360 and €450. My website has a number of pictures featuring the accomodation: from outside as well as inside (biggest room, gite #1, gite #2 - all located at Le Petit Pâtis in Thourie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 4 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 5 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 6 Stu Tower
- 7 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 8 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 21 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 22 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 First Trip to Ireland