I am offering a week in my gîte with French immersion. I hope this is the right place to post it! Please find the description below and get in touch with me in you are interested!
Here is the description:
You may live in France, but you are not a French national. Perhaps you need some help understanding the language so you can communicate with officials, shop keepers or even just chat with your neighbours.
I have a proposal for you. Come to my gite from Monday morning to Friday noon, enjoy full board accomodation with a charming and friendly ambiance. I will be with you each day from 9 am to 9 pm. We will prepare the meals together, this will be the perfect opportunity to discover our typical delicious meals. You will discover the region.
Every activity will be an occasion to learn the practical everyday vocabulary and put it into practice. At the end of the experience you will have a useful file that you can refer to in the future.
Thourie is a small village of 750 inhabitants in the south east of the department called Ille-Et-Vilaine. The gite is situated in the quiet, calm countryside, an ideal environment for learning.
The next opportunities (with minimum 2 students, max 6) will be on:
Depending on the type of room you wish to stay in, the stay will cost between €360 and €450. My website has a number of pictures featuring the accomodation: from outside as well as inside (biggest room, gite #1, gite #2 - all located at Le Petit Pâtis in Thourie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Petrol in Greece
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017