I am offering a week in my gîte with French immersion. I hope this is the right place to post it! Please find the description below and get in touch with me in you are interested!
Here is the description:
You may live in France, but you are not a French national. Perhaps you need some help understanding the language so you can communicate with officials, shop keepers or even just chat with your neighbours.
I have a proposal for you. Come to my gite from Monday morning to Friday noon, enjoy full board accomodation with a charming and friendly ambiance. I will be with you each day from 9 am to 9 pm. We will prepare the meals together, this will be the perfect opportunity to discover our typical delicious meals. You will discover the region.
Every activity will be an occasion to learn the practical everyday vocabulary and put it into practice. At the end of the experience you will have a useful file that you can refer to in the future.
Thourie is a small village of 750 inhabitants in the south east of the department called Ille-Et-Vilaine. The gite is situated in the quiet, calm countryside, an ideal environment for learning.
The next opportunities (with minimum 2 students, max 6) will be on:
Depending on the type of room you wish to stay in, the stay will cost between €360 and €450. My website has a number of pictures featuring the accomodation: from outside as well as inside (biggest room, gite #1, gite #2 - all located at Le Petit Pâtis in Thourie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France & Italy, May or June
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 4 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 5 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 6 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 7 Engadine Valley help
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece
- 13 Italy for Christmas Week
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 17 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 18 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 22 Portugal with large family
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Sicily