I am offering a week in my gîte with French immersion. I hope this is the right place to post it! Please find the description below and get in touch with me in you are interested!
Here is the description:
You may live in France, but you are not a French national. Perhaps you need some help understanding the language so you can communicate with officials, shop keepers or even just chat with your neighbours.
I have a proposal for you. Come to my gite from Monday morning to Friday noon, enjoy full board accomodation with a charming and friendly ambiance. I will be with you each day from 9 am to 9 pm. We will prepare the meals together, this will be the perfect opportunity to discover our typical delicious meals. You will discover the region.
Every activity will be an occasion to learn the practical everyday vocabulary and put it into practice. At the end of the experience you will have a useful file that you can refer to in the future.
Thourie is a small village of 750 inhabitants in the south east of the department called Ille-Et-Vilaine. The gite is situated in the quiet, calm countryside, an ideal environment for learning.
The next opportunities (with minimum 2 students, max 6) will be on:
Depending on the type of room you wish to stay in, the stay will cost between €360 and €450. My website has a number of pictures featuring the accomodation: from outside as well as inside (biggest room, gite #1, gite #2 - all located at Le Petit Pâtis in Thourie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ※연결 : [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 Sim Cards
- 13 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Portugal rental car
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 18 IWM
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 25 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest