I am offering a week in my gîte with French immersion. I hope this is the right place to post it! Please find the description below and get in touch with me in you are interested!
Here is the description:
You may live in France, but you are not a French national. Perhaps you need some help understanding the language so you can communicate with officials, shop keepers or even just chat with your neighbours.
I have a proposal for you. Come to my gite from Monday morning to Friday noon, enjoy full board accomodation with a charming and friendly ambiance. I will be with you each day from 9 am to 9 pm. We will prepare the meals together, this will be the perfect opportunity to discover our typical delicious meals. You will discover the region.
Every activity will be an occasion to learn the practical everyday vocabulary and put it into practice. At the end of the experience you will have a useful file that you can refer to in the future.
Thourie is a small village of 750 inhabitants in the south east of the department called Ille-Et-Vilaine. The gite is situated in the quiet, calm countryside, an ideal environment for learning.
The next opportunities (with minimum 2 students, max 6) will be on:
Depending on the type of room you wish to stay in, the stay will cost between €360 and €450. My website has a number of pictures featuring the accomodation: from outside as well as inside (biggest room, gite #1, gite #2 - all located at Le Petit Pâtis in Thourie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 2 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 18 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 dinner jackets