Husband toddler and I need an overnight stop for saturday 10th June (we are driving) between Alba (Piemonte) and St-Remy de provence. We could pick either the Italian or French riviera.
We would like a place convenient for driving, and one that is not too tiny yet not too big, and wont be dead on sunday morning. Preferably amazing Mediterranean views and or beautiful village aspect.
my ideas so far are Noli, Cervo, San Remo, Menton, VilleFranche-sur-mer, St Paul du Vence, mougins (I love art), (I know these last 2 arn't coastal). Any opinions- such as if you found these places spectacular, or underwhelming, or worth/not worth the effort. I would appreciate rankings as well for those who have been to several.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Need hotel in Athens
- 17 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 25 Madrid food advice needed
french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?