Husband toddler and I need an overnight stop for saturday 10th June (we are driving) between Alba (Piemonte) and St-Remy de provence. We could pick either the Italian or French riviera.
We would like a place convenient for driving, and one that is not too tiny yet not too big, and wont be dead on sunday morning. Preferably amazing Mediterranean views and or beautiful village aspect.
my ideas so far are Noli, Cervo, San Remo, Menton, VilleFranche-sur-mer, St Paul du Vence, mougins (I love art), (I know these last 2 arn't coastal). Any opinions- such as if you found these places spectacular, or underwhelming, or worth/not worth the effort. I would appreciate rankings as well for those who have been to several.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 14 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 19 Italy Car Scam
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Road trip with our dog
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?