After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Norwegian Air?
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 19 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 22 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 23 Highclare Castle
- 24 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review