After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
French Immersion Advice Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary