After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip ideas
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 4 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 7 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 11 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 12 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Things to do in Brussels
- 17 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Madrid airport question