After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
French Immersion Advice Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 4 5am arrival in Dublin
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 18 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 London Private Detectives
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Calling Jamikins