After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 3 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 fear of driving in rome!
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 8 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 9 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 10 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 11 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 14 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 15 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 16 Italy trains question
- 17 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 20 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 21 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 22 One in Paris ... help
- 23 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 24 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?