After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 3 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 4 Day trips around Vienna
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 7 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Vacation
- 10 Rouen Tour Companies
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Praiano hotel question
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 23 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 24 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 25 Rome-Itinerary