After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Lake Como AREA questions
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles