After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 9 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 22 Ireland itinerary help please
- 23 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.