After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 5 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 6 Italy for the first time
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Spain Trip Report
- 17 CDG international flight
- 18 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 19 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona