After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
French Immersion Advice Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 11 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 London hotel
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 Germany-berlin marathon
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid