After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Brief trip report Naples
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 9 Private transportation
- 10 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 13 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive