After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 4 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 5 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two