After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 2 Barcelona question
- 3 Help with first time trip with family
- 4 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Fodor's Survey
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 My 60th birthday surprises
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 4 days in switzerland
- 18 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 19 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 24 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 25 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall