After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train/bus question
- 2 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 3 Car rental Croatia
- 4 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 11 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 12 kureiff and dcd
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 February in Florence
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 PLITVICE LAKES
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 23 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 24 Should we go to Vienna?
- 25 First Post, Lots of Questions