After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
French Immersion Advice Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rome
- 2 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Local Tour in Provence?
- 6 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 bath or york
- 9 car rental info
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 12 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 London tube
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium