After 2 years of night classes I have finally decided to take the plunge and do an immersion course in France. Now i just need to pick which program! I have narrowed it down to the following three and would very much appreciate any advice/opinions on them!
Coeur de France (Sancerre)
Here is my thinking: On the one hand, I do want to boost my french, especially my speaking and oral comprehension, so I want a program where I will be surrounded by French 24/7. (ie: Where the students are as serious about french immersion as the teachers are so we don't leave class and just switch back into english). On the other, this is my first trip to France ever, and I worry that a program like the MP, because their schedule has classes morning til night, keeps me on their compound - and for that I could just go to a super good immersion program in the US. I need to make my decision super fast (this week!) so, please don't hesitate to share any opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 2 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary
- 4 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 2 Days in Istanbul
- 7 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 8 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 9 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 10 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Small-group day tours from London?
- 13 Journees du Patrimoine
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 17 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 18 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 19 Best location to stay in Seville
- 20 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 21 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 22 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 23 Advise
- 24 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 25 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich