I've been reading that the first round of elections could result in riots and violence. We're supposed to arrive in Paris next Wednesday.
Does anyone know if we should be concerned?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Going to Paris for one day
- 3 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 4 Europe for Beginners
- 5 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 12 WWI sites
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Lake Como,Italy
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 Paris to Bordeaux
- 18 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 19 13 nights in switzerland
- 20 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 21 Germany-Car or Train
- 22 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 23 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)