Hey everyone. My buddy is taking a 1 week trip to Barcelona with his girlfriend in October and are entertaining the idea of getting a peak of France. They are in their mid 20's, enjoy nightlife, interesting foods, architecture, and will just very excited to be flourishing in Europe for the 1st time. Can you recommend what you would consider an easy day trip in France? (By train) Especially someplace that will contrast Barcelona. Thanks
French day trip from Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 Transportation in Paris
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 2 for 1 tickets
- 6 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 9 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 10 Split to Venice. Help!
- 11 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 12 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 13 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 14 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 15 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 16 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 17 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 18 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 21 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 22 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 23 Monet's Giverny
- 24 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 25 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.