Hey everyone. My buddy is taking a 1 week trip to Barcelona with his girlfriend in October and are entertaining the idea of getting a peak of France. They are in their mid 20's, enjoy nightlife, interesting foods, architecture, and will just very excited to be flourishing in Europe for the 1st time. Can you recommend what you would consider an easy day trip in France? (By train) Especially someplace that will contrast Barcelona. Thanks
French day trip from Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 13 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 20 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 21 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 Wheelie Suitcases Ban