we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 2 Self-driving in Iceland
- 3 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 Budapest questions round 1
- 8 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 9 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 10 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 11 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 12 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 13 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 17 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 18 Traveling solo in the Loire Valley / train or car? best base?
- 19 Rafting Gorge du Verdon
- 20 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 21 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 22 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 23 Riviera roadtrip
- 24 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 25 Stratford-upon-avon in England