we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 2 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales