we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?