we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 7 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 So much to do, so little time!
- 15 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 16 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 22 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov