we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 2 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 3 When and how to book for a trip?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Lake Como - basta!
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 8 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 9 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 12 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 please revew provence agenda
- 15 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 17 Norway in November
- 18 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 19 Heraklion to Chania by Bus
- 20 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 21 Swiss German
- 22 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 23 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 24 Italy
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)