we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains France/Switzerland
- 2 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 3 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 4 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 5 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 6 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 9 Italy trains question
- 10 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 11 European Championship
- 12 How not to behave in Iceland
- 13 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 16 Iceland trip report
- 17 T Mobile Does it Again
- 18 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 19 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 currency
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 23 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 24 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 25 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken