we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Korean Messages
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Dijon in December!
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 22 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 23 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 24 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017