we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 6 Recommendations
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Paris- restaurant
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 20 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip