we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on driving in France
- 2 CDG much improved
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 Sicily Tour Service
- 6 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 Travel vs. Babies
- 15 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 16 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Northern lights in December
- 19 Verona and Lake Garda
- 20 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 21 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?