we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 2 Munich Travel Guide
- 3 Norway holiday locations
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 8 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 9 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 10 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 18 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 21 Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Norway accessories and must have
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?