we have 4 days to explore the french countryside.
we will have a car and will be leaving from paris, but dont want to be spending all our time driving.
we would like to enjoy quaint little towns, lovely authentic markets and some yummy food.
my partner and i [we are marrying in italy, before this leg of the trip] are not really into wine, so that is not important to us.
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 What to take to Germany
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Hamam Istanbul?
- 22 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 23 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain