For anybody worried about this law requiring a breathalyzer in every motor vehicle starting July 1st, they said on the news tonight that the police will only issue warnings until November 1st.
French breathalyzer law
- 1 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 2 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 3 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 4 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 5 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 6 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 rand versus euro
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 14 Rhine River Intinerary
- 15 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 16 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 17 Visa to TURKEY
- 18 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 21 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 22 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 Suggestions for France Italy
- 25 Istanbul in April