We will be in the Basque country in mid June and planning on staying in 3 different towns. Looking for recommendations for hotels in St Jean de Luz 3 nights, Bayonne 2 nights and St Pied de Port 3 nights. Anyone been there lately?
French Basque hotel help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 2 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 6 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 13 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 17 Itinerary for Spain
- 18 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 2 different itineraries
- 23 Recommend a tour company?
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 England in 7 days