We will be in the Basque country in mid June and planning on staying in 3 different towns. Looking for recommendations for hotels in St Jean de Luz 3 nights, Bayonne 2 nights and St Pied de Port 3 nights. Anyone been there lately?
French Basque hotel help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Help With Vienna
- 4 Nice or Marseille??
- 5 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 gites de france or agritourism
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11