We will be in the Basque country in mid June and planning on staying in 3 different towns. Looking for recommendations for hotels in St Jean de Luz 3 nights, Bayonne 2 nights and St Pied de Port 3 nights. Anyone been there lately?
French Basque hotel help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 5 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 6 Spain in late November/early December
- 7 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 8 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 9 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 10 Staying in the Highlands
- 11 Ireland Cell Phones
- 12 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 14 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 15 Travel by train in Poland?
- 16 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 17 Trains
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 20 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 23 Berlin - one day off
- 24 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 25 Norway in June with parents.