It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 2 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 3 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 4 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 5 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 6 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 7 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 8 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 9 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 10 Japan or Italy next spring
- 11 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 12 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 13 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 14 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 17 A plethora of islands
- 18 Lake Maggiore?
- 19 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 20 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 21 If Greece exits
- 22 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 23 driving loop in Normandy
- 24 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 25 Transportation from airport ot hotel in Istanbul