It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLITVICE LAKES
- 2 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 5 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 6 Montpellier to Arles
- 7 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 8 Piazza Navona
- 9 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 10 Venice at Christmas
- 11 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 12 Seville bus information
- 13 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 14 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 17 The highlands
- 18 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 19 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 20 Alhambra discount tickets
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 23 Berlin to Barcelona
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye