It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 5 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 6 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 11 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 Shopping in Paris
- 15 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 16 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 20 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 21 Switzerland in 8 days
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 24 planning confusion
- 25 Croatia Itenerary