It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
French and Italian Rivieras
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 12 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 13 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 17 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia