It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 20 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 21 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 22 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 23 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh