It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
French and Italian Rivieras
- 1 Italian language schools
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 23 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 24 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 25 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport