It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
French and Italian Rivieras
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Pronunciation
- 15 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 24 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 25 London visit