It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오 카지노 후기◐ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Help please
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 12 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 13 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Rome to venice
- 17 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 20 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Melia Colbert Paris
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please