It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
French and Italian Rivieras
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 Rental car scams in Italy
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Italy - Month of July
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 7 Is this the right way<>?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Europe Tour with Kids
- 11 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 12 St Germain
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 22 days or DIY tour
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Your favourite places in Bath
- 21 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Shipping Prosecco
- 25 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?