It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All of Spain or something else..?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Renting International Cars from USA
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 22 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 23 Barcelona Car rental return
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 Madrid city centre?