It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 12 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 13 6-7 Days in France
- 14 Dijon in December!
- 15 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Interesting places to visit