It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 2 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 3 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 4 Transferring on Germany trains
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 6 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 9 home base in provence
- 10 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 11 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 12 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 13 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 14 Dolomiti advice please!
- 15 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 16 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 17 quick Rome advice
- 18 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 19 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 20 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 21 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 22 Package Tours of Normandy
- 23 Ireland advice
- 24 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 25 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!