It has been awhile since I have sought advice (and offered any) but I know that I can count on you! My sister and I are planning a trip in April for a few days. We are flying into Nice and would like some guided tours. Is anyone familiar with Viator Tours? Can you recommend another tour company? We want to take a day trip to Genoa and see the highlights of the French Riviera (which we are assuming include Cannes and St. Tropez ). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in a week
- 2 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 5 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 SURPRISE TRIP
- 9 Jewish Vienna
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Reaching the Lake District
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 14 seat reservations
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Brussels flower tapestry
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Moldova and Transnistria