Is it worth having a ~3-4 days drive in French Alps in early June ? If yes - what kind of itinerary would you suggest ? We are coming from the west, and leaving for Paris. Looking mostly for natural beauty, hikes, and authentic countryside (and would prefer to stay away from narrow, dangerous serpatines).
French Alps in early June ?
- 1 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 2 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 3 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 6 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 7 Edinburgh
- 8 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 Refining London and Scotland
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Apartment location
- 13 portugal
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Paris trip report
- 16 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 17 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 18 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 19 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 23 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 24 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 25 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request