Did anyone hear about this? French ATC wants to strike next week.
Does an announcement of a strike usually end up in things getting sorted out in time, or do the strikes usually end up happening?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오케이레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツ오케이레이스
- 2 안성안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 3 국내레이스之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之국내레이스
- 4 이천안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 5 용인안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 6 강원도카지노べ☢【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☢べ강원도카지노
- 7 하남안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 8 ok레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツok레이스
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May