Next summer I'll be spending a bit of time on some farms in England and Scotland and I have one week between the end of my gig in Scotland and the start of the next one in Cornwall. I'm in my 20's and I'll be travelling solo by train, interested in non-touristy things, little towns, art, wondering around, being outside, etc. I'll have come off of two weeks in London, Oxford, York and Edinburgh with my parents so no need to return there. Here are some ideas:
4 )St. Ives
Hopefully that's enough info for my very broad question. Any recommendations or opinions on awesome places to see would be very helpful - it's my first time in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Croatia short sail trip
- 3 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 4 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 10 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Georgia in 4 days
- 23 Where should I go with my family?
- 24 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 25 PARIS
Free week anywhere between Edinburgh and Cornwall ~ Suggestions?