Next summer I'll be spending a bit of time on some farms in England and Scotland and I have one week between the end of my gig in Scotland and the start of the next one in Cornwall. I'm in my 20's and I'll be travelling solo by train, interested in non-touristy things, little towns, art, wondering around, being outside, etc. I'll have come off of two weeks in London, Oxford, York and Edinburgh with my parents so no need to return there. Here are some ideas:
4 )St. Ives
Hopefully that's enough info for my very broad question. Any recommendations or opinions on awesome places to see would be very helpful - it's my first time in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 7 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Tattoos in Italy
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 2 weeks from southern italy
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
Free week anywhere between Edinburgh and Cornwall ~ Suggestions?