Next summer I'll be spending a bit of time on some farms in England and Scotland and I have one week between the end of my gig in Scotland and the start of the next one in Cornwall. I'm in my 20's and I'll be travelling solo by train, interested in non-touristy things, little towns, art, wondering around, being outside, etc. I'll have come off of two weeks in London, Oxford, York and Edinburgh with my parents so no need to return there. Here are some ideas:
4 )St. Ives
Hopefully that's enough info for my very broad question. Any recommendations or opinions on awesome places to see would be very helpful - it's my first time in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 4 days in Provence in early June
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 25 Trip to Rome
Free week anywhere between Edinburgh and Cornwall ~ Suggestions?