Next summer I'll be spending a bit of time on some farms in England and Scotland and I have one week between the end of my gig in Scotland and the start of the next one in Cornwall. I'm in my 20's and I'll be travelling solo by train, interested in non-touristy things, little towns, art, wondering around, being outside, etc. I'll have come off of two weeks in London, Oxford, York and Edinburgh with my parents so no need to return there. Here are some ideas:
4 )St. Ives
Hopefully that's enough info for my very broad question. Any recommendations or opinions on awesome places to see would be very helpful - it's my first time in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 We're here!
Free week anywhere between Edinburgh and Cornwall ~ Suggestions?