Do you recommend any of the free Madrid walking tours? Are they worth it? The ones that I checked online are 3.5 hs long. Any shorter ones?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 2 Nafplio to Hydra
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 Via del Sale, Italy
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 18 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 22 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 23 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!