Do you recommend any of the free Madrid walking tours? Are they worth it? The ones that I checked online are 3.5 hs long. Any shorter ones?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Legal documents assistants
- 3 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 4 ATM help
- 5 ATM
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Montserrat Express
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport