These are tip based tours by born and bread Dubliners. They do north side, south side, and a few special hiking, bar/music tours. David and Peter were our guides for the 2 tours we did, which were the north and next day south side tours. These guys were full of knowledge concerning history and areas. We got a real flavor of Dublin's past which is deep and rich. This was awesome. Go to link provided above, but no real need to book, you can just show up at The Spire at designated times. These tours are based in some other major European cities, we have done them before and been equally as pleased.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 10 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 17 Italian lake cruise
- 18 Paris advice with kids
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Tuscany Itinerary