These are tip based tours by born and bread Dubliners. They do north side, south side, and a few special hiking, bar/music tours. David and Peter were our guides for the 2 tours we did, which were the north and next day south side tours. These guys were full of knowledge concerning history and areas. We got a real flavor of Dublin's past which is deep and rich. This was awesome. Go to link provided above, but no real need to book, you can just show up at The Spire at designated times. These tours are based in some other major European cities, we have done them before and been equally as pleased.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Trains in Alps and UK
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 13 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 14 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 15 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close