I have pretty much zero interest in going to Disneyland Paris, but I came across this offer and thought some of you might be interested. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the park, you can sign up to get a free ticket which can be used on your birthday or the week after. If your birthday has already gone, you can sign up for 2013 (you can sign up until 30 September, with tickets available until 6 October 2013, presuming that's when your birthday is of course).
The website is in French, but you should be able to work it out with Google Translate. I looked at the UK site and found no mention of the offer, I'm not sure about the US site (there is an annoying redirect on the main site which doesn't seem to allow you to view different country sites/languages). You can also enter your children's birthdays (enfants).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 Christmas markets
- 19 Airline to Rome
- 20 SE ITALY
- 21 monograms vacation tours
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Towns around Lucca
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip