I have pretty much zero interest in going to Disneyland Paris, but I came across this offer and thought some of you might be interested. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the park, you can sign up to get a free ticket which can be used on your birthday or the week after. If your birthday has already gone, you can sign up for 2013 (you can sign up until 30 September, with tickets available until 6 October 2013, presuming that's when your birthday is of course).
The website is in French, but you should be able to work it out with Google Translate. I looked at the UK site and found no mention of the offer, I'm not sure about the US site (there is an annoying redirect on the main site which doesn't seem to allow you to view different country sites/languages). You can also enter your children's birthdays (enfants).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 3 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Barcelona - places to stay
- 11 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 12 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 13 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 14 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 15 Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Palermo Apartment
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 SURPRISE TRIP
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition