I have pretty much zero interest in going to Disneyland Paris, but I came across this offer and thought some of you might be interested. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the park, you can sign up to get a free ticket which can be used on your birthday or the week after. If your birthday has already gone, you can sign up for 2013 (you can sign up until 30 September, with tickets available until 6 October 2013, presuming that's when your birthday is of course).
The website is in French, but you should be able to work it out with Google Translate. I looked at the UK site and found no mention of the offer, I'm not sure about the US site (there is an annoying redirect on the main site which doesn't seem to allow you to view different country sites/languages). You can also enter your children's birthdays (enfants).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Dalmation coast in October?
- 4 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 10 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 11 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Tattoos in Italy
- 22 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland