I have pretty much zero interest in going to Disneyland Paris, but I came across this offer and thought some of you might be interested. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the park, you can sign up to get a free ticket which can be used on your birthday or the week after. If your birthday has already gone, you can sign up for 2013 (you can sign up until 30 September, with tickets available until 6 October 2013, presuming that's when your birthday is of course).
The website is in French, but you should be able to work it out with Google Translate. I looked at the UK site and found no mention of the offer, I'm not sure about the US site (there is an annoying redirect on the main site which doesn't seem to allow you to view different country sites/languages). You can also enter your children's birthdays (enfants).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 4 Emergencies in Ireland
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 8 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 9 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Food in Positano
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Edinburgh to Skye
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 4 days itinerary for France
- 17 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 18 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 19 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 20 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?