I have pretty much zero interest in going to Disneyland Paris, but I came across this offer and thought some of you might be interested. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the park, you can sign up to get a free ticket which can be used on your birthday or the week after. If your birthday has already gone, you can sign up for 2013 (you can sign up until 30 September, with tickets available until 6 October 2013, presuming that's when your birthday is of course).
The website is in French, but you should be able to work it out with Google Translate. I looked at the UK site and found no mention of the offer, I'm not sure about the US site (there is an annoying redirect on the main site which doesn't seem to allow you to view different country sites/languages). You can also enter your children's birthdays (enfants).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 10 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 22 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations