I have pretty much zero interest in going to Disneyland Paris, but I came across this offer and thought some of you might be interested. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the park, you can sign up to get a free ticket which can be used on your birthday or the week after. If your birthday has already gone, you can sign up for 2013 (you can sign up until 30 September, with tickets available until 6 October 2013, presuming that's when your birthday is of course).
The website is in French, but you should be able to work it out with Google Translate. I looked at the UK site and found no mention of the offer, I'm not sure about the US site (there is an annoying redirect on the main site which doesn't seem to allow you to view different country sites/languages). You can also enter your children's birthdays (enfants).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 예시 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 Beaune France
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 22 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??