We moved from Europe to New Brunswick, Canada a few years ago and brought most of our things with us. Some items we had to use with a converter and have now replaced them so I have sewing machine and coffee grinder (possibly one or two other items) that I'd like to give away. They are for use in most of Europe (Germany, Netherlands France, Spain etc). For use in UK you would just need to change the plug to a three pin one.
If anyone is interested, let me know. It would be a shame to just throw them away.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Acorn TV
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary