We moved from Europe to New Brunswick, Canada a few years ago and brought most of our things with us. Some items we had to use with a converter and have now replaced them so I have sewing machine and coffee grinder (possibly one or two other items) that I'd like to give away. They are for use in most of Europe (Germany, Netherlands France, Spain etc). For use in UK you would just need to change the plug to a three pin one.
If anyone is interested, let me know. It would be a shame to just throw them away.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Lugano area
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Recommendations
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM