My friend lives in this area: Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, and is offering her place to stay while we are seeing Paris. She said it's about 18 minutes on the RER to the center of Paris and about 45 minutes to the Eiffel tower.
Do you think it's worth the travel time for a free place to stay or would we be better off paying for a place closer to the things we want to do/see?
We're only there form the 17-21st so we realize that time is valuable as well.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 4 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Wedding in Finland
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City