My friend lives in this area: Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, and is offering her place to stay while we are seeing Paris. She said it's about 18 minutes on the RER to the center of Paris and about 45 minutes to the Eiffel tower.
Do you think it's worth the travel time for a free place to stay or would we be better off paying for a place closer to the things we want to do/see?
We're only there form the 17-21st so we realize that time is valuable as well.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 15 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France