My friend lives in this area: Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, and is offering her place to stay while we are seeing Paris. She said it's about 18 minutes on the RER to the center of Paris and about 45 minutes to the Eiffel tower.
Do you think it's worth the travel time for a free place to stay or would we be better off paying for a place closer to the things we want to do/see?
We're only there form the 17-21st so we realize that time is valuable as well.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 8 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 9 Helpful Hint
- 10 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each