My friend lives in this area: Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, and is offering her place to stay while we are seeing Paris. She said it's about 18 minutes on the RER to the center of Paris and about 45 minutes to the Eiffel tower.
Do you think it's worth the travel time for a free place to stay or would we be better off paying for a place closer to the things we want to do/see?
We're only there form the 17-21st so we realize that time is valuable as well.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid food advice needed
- 2 Need help in completing trip details
- 3 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Split to Hvar
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 13 Algarve - is it for me?
- 14 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special