My friend lives in this area: Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, and is offering her place to stay while we are seeing Paris. She said it's about 18 minutes on the RER to the center of Paris and about 45 minutes to the Eiffel tower.
Do you think it's worth the travel time for a free place to stay or would we be better off paying for a place closer to the things we want to do/see?
We're only there form the 17-21st so we realize that time is valuable as well.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 3 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 4 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Walking itinerary in England?
- 8 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 9 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 12 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Rome-Itinerary
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 25 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy