My parents are going to Venice in late August and wondering if the city has any free Summer classical music concerts or similar nighttime entertainment. We couldn't find anything online, but thought it might be worth asking here
Free Concerts/Entertainment in Venice
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Spain - Andalucia
- 3 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 4 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 One more last question on Bayeux
- 15 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Italian language schools
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report