My parents are going to Venice in late August and wondering if the city has any free Summer classical music concerts or similar nighttime entertainment. We couldn't find anything online, but thought it might be worth asking here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 where to stay in London?
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 10 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 16 driving from ancona to rome
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 2017 Easter in Italy