My parents are going to Venice in late August and wondering if the city has any free Summer classical music concerts or similar nighttime entertainment. We couldn't find anything online, but thought it might be worth asking here
Free Concerts/Entertainment in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Transportation in Barcelona
- 7 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 5am arrival in Dublin
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 destination wedding
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites