My parents are going to Venice in late August and wondering if the city has any free Summer classical music concerts or similar nighttime entertainment. We couldn't find anything online, but thought it might be worth asking here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 7 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 12 Austria
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Train Help
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Trains France/Switzerland
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?