My parents are going to Venice in late August and wondering if the city has any free Summer classical music concerts or similar nighttime entertainment. We couldn't find anything online, but thought it might be worth asking here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 2 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 3 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 4 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 5 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 8 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Taxi Heathrow
- 11 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 12 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 13 Car rental return Nice
- 14 3/4/ days South of France
- 15 Rental car return in Nice
- 16 Antwerp Tram
- 17 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 22 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 23 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.