I would like to know if someone can maybe give me advice on where to find free or inexpensive classical concerts (orchestra's, opera's, ballet etc.) in Paris for December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 2 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 5 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 6 Our Paris plans
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 11 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 12 London train and hotel information?
- 13 Swiss Transport Questions
- 14 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 15 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 16 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 19 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 20 Venice water buses
- 21 Budapest questions round 1
- 22 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 23 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 24 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration