I would like to know if someone can maybe give me advice on where to find free or inexpensive classical concerts (orchestra's, opera's, ballet etc.) in Paris for December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-build-plus/
- 2 K-Day
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 UK Visa Help
- 6 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Spain in December
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old