I would like to know if someone can maybe give me advice on where to find free or inexpensive classical concerts (orchestra's, opera's, ballet etc.) in Paris for December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 2 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 3 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Scotland Highlands Help
- 8 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 9 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 10 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany
- 14 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 15 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 16 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 23 Anchovies and Sardines
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?