I used to live in Germany a while ago, so I have had a BBBank account for some time now.
I still use the account, because when I lived there, I bought a new car, so for the next few years, small monthly payments for the car will be coming out of my BBBank account.
Obviously, every now and then, wherever I happen to be working, I wire some money into it, so there is always sufficient funds in it for the car payments to come out.
I now have a job in the Netherlands, but in order to avoid opening a new bank account in the Netherlands, I have asked the employer to pay my salary straight into my BBBank account.
Of course, I will be paying taxes and health insurance within the Netherlands...
My question is: I can still use my German BBBank account as usual. Right? In other words, only because now a proper income will be coming into my BBBank account, I do not have to pay any extra money to the bank or to the German government. Do I ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 13 Corsica and Sardinia
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 21 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 22 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 23 limousine services - milan - rome
- 24 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy