I used to live in Germany a while ago, so I have had a BBBank account for some time now.
I still use the account, because when I lived there, I bought a new car, so for the next few years, small monthly payments for the car will be coming out of my BBBank account.
Obviously, every now and then, wherever I happen to be working, I wire some money into it, so there is always sufficient funds in it for the car payments to come out.
I now have a job in the Netherlands, but in order to avoid opening a new bank account in the Netherlands, I have asked the employer to pay my salary straight into my BBBank account.
Of course, I will be paying taxes and health insurance within the Netherlands...
My question is: I can still use my German BBBank account as usual. Right? In other words, only because now a proper income will be coming into my BBBank account, I do not have to pay any extra money to the bank or to the German government. Do I ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 サ역삼안마【o1o + 9875 + 2236】역삼안마방 역삼안마추천 역삼유흥일번가 Å급코스
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 We're here!
- 7 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Getting to Bolivia
- 11 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?