I used to live in Germany a while ago, so I have had a BBBank account for some time now.
I still use the account, because when I lived there, I bought a new car, so for the next few years, small monthly payments for the car will be coming out of my BBBank account.
Obviously, every now and then, wherever I happen to be working, I wire some money into it, so there is always sufficient funds in it for the car payments to come out.
I now have a job in the Netherlands, but in order to avoid opening a new bank account in the Netherlands, I have asked the employer to pay my salary straight into my BBBank account.
Of course, I will be paying taxes and health insurance within the Netherlands...
My question is: I can still use my German BBBank account as usual. Right? In other words, only because now a proper income will be coming into my BBBank account, I do not have to pay any extra money to the bank or to the German government. Do I ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 Greece
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland