I used to live in Germany a while ago, so I have had a BBBank account for some time now.
I still use the account, because when I lived there, I bought a new car, so for the next few years, small monthly payments for the car will be coming out of my BBBank account.
Obviously, every now and then, wherever I happen to be working, I wire some money into it, so there is always sufficient funds in it for the car payments to come out.
I now have a job in the Netherlands, but in order to avoid opening a new bank account in the Netherlands, I have asked the employer to pay my salary straight into my BBBank account.
Of course, I will be paying taxes and health insurance within the Netherlands...
My question is: I can still use my German BBBank account as usual. Right? In other words, only because now a proper income will be coming into my BBBank account, I do not have to pay any extra money to the bank or to the German government. Do I ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik