I am flying into Frankfurt and picking up a car there. I am thinking about driving down to Wurzburg that day. Is this a difficult drive for a jet lagged person? I had planned to start trip in Bacharach, but that itinerary put me in Rothenburg during their Whitsun celebration. I want to avoid this so thought maybe to do the itinerary the other way around.
Frankfurt to Wurzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 2 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Good times in Munich, the city
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 One week in Spain, late May
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 14 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 16 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 17 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Lake Como transportation questions
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?