I am flying into Frankfurt and picking up a car there. I am thinking about driving down to Wurzburg that day. Is this a difficult drive for a jet lagged person? I had planned to start trip in Bacharach, but that itinerary put me in Rothenburg during their Whitsun celebration. I want to avoid this so thought maybe to do the itinerary the other way around.
Frankfurt to Wurzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 4 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 5 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 6 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 10 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 11 La Sagrada Familia
- 12 Need help with itinerary
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 15 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 Do I need train tix in advance
- 18 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 19 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 22 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 23 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 24 Aaah...Umbria!
- 25 Sorrento Advice Please