I am thinking about taking my parents (seniors) and my 3 kids (14, 12 and 11) on a Frankfurt to Paris to London trip next April. My hope is that we would be able to travel by high speed rail between the 3 cities but, if possible, I would also like to secure local rail passes just in case we would like to do day trips to nearby destinations while we are in Paris and London. We have tentatively planned 7 days for this adventure. Any suggestions as to the best and most economical ways for us to get this done? Are there rail pass and hotel packages? What about hostels? This is my first time planning this trip, so any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Frankfurt to Paris to London by train
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 8 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Bruges B&Bs
- 11 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 12 Rhine River Intinerary
- 13 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 florence hotel
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Iceland Road trip in May
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 Don't slight Bruges
- 24 Beauty Products in France?!
- 25 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days