I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A road trip to Florence
- 2 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 3 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 4 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 7 wandering in venice
- 8 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 13 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 16 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 17 Car rental in Santorini port
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 20 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 21 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 22 heathrow time needed
- 23 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 24 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 25 Credit cards in Italy & France