I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 Ravello to Paestum
- 4 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 8 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 9 Girona and Besalau
- 10 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 11 London Itinerary and Questions
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 23 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help