I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 2 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Holland/France/Spain
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Why Not Helsinki?
- 12 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 21 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 22 Iceland Day 5
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 25 Montenegro in September