I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Private transportation