I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 4 days in Provence in early June
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 25 Trip to Rome