I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Burg Eltz
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 itinerary help
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -