I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Porto -City Break
- 6 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Street food in Turkey
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Prague - Tram #22
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam