I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Overnight stopover in London!
- 9 Walking around Barcelona??
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Spain and Portugal
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors