I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 3 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 4 Hotel in Lisbon
- 5 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 6 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 9 Barcelona or no ?
- 10 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 11 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 12 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 13 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 14 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 17 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 18 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 19 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 20 London with Kids
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 25 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?