I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Alitala
- 6 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 17 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 18 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 19 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Travel in Europe
- 22 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 sylvenstein road in Bavaria