I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 2 Paris Picture Overlays
- 3 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 4 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 5 Malpensa - Verona
- 6 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 7 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 12 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 13 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 14 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 15 Italian rail travel
- 16 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 17 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 18 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 19 Portugal Transportation
- 20 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 23 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 24 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 25 Provence planning