I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini and Positano.
- 2 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 3 Trains through Germany
- 4 Zurich to Salo
- 5 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 6 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 7 Zurich to Milan
- 8 Cities on the Danube
- 9 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 13 Age limit for car rental?
- 14 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 15 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 16 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 17 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 18 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 21 Do we need a car?
- 22 Advice about Naples?
- 23 Paris -?- Rome
- 24 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 25 What clothes?