I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All of Spain or something else..?
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 RENFE error message during payment
- 5 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian