I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 2 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 3 train from ams to paris
- 4 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 5 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 6 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 13 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 Cordoba or Granada?
- 20 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 21 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 22 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 23 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 24 3 nights in Tuscany
- 25 SPANISH MUSEUMS