I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 2 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 3 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 4 Bike touring in France
- 5 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 I'm in a funk
- 8 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 9 Germany Visa for conference
- 10 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 13 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 17 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 stop in lisboa or not
- 25 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby