We're flying from New York to Frankfurt. We want to go to Strasbourg-Metz-Paris.
Does this route make sense? Any other suggestions?
We're taking bahn.de train from Frankfurt-Strasbourg, but from Strausbourg-Metz-Paris(because its France, not Germany) what train company should we use
Thanks a lot
Hope for a lot of advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Bus/buses
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 4 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 10 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 11 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 15 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 20 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 21 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 22 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 23 Ghent or Paris?
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?