We're flying from New York to Frankfurt. We want to go to Strasbourg-Metz-Paris.
Does this route make sense? Any other suggestions?
We're taking bahn.de train from Frankfurt-Strasbourg, but from Strausbourg-Metz-Paris(because its France, not Germany) what train company should we use
Thanks a lot
Hope for a lot of advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 3 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 4 Hotels in old Rome
- 5 ABOUT SPAIN
- 6 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 13 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 14 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 17 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 22 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 23 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 24 Albi/Carcassone
- 25 Buying tickets on line for museums etc