We're flying from New York to Frankfurt. We want to go to Strasbourg-Metz-Paris.
Does this route make sense? Any other suggestions?
We're taking bahn.de train from Frankfurt-Strasbourg, but from Strausbourg-Metz-Paris(because its France, not Germany) what train company should we use
Thanks a lot
Hope for a lot of advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 2 Lake Maggiore?
- 3 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 4 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 5 Iceland - reservations for tours in advance?
- 6 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 7 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 8 Three girls in Naples
- 9 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 10 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 13 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 14 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 17 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 18 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 19 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 20 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 21 For art lovers in London next week
- 22 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 23 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 24 French Basque country
- 25 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements