We're flying from New York to Frankfurt. We want to go to Strasbourg-Metz-Paris.
Does this route make sense? Any other suggestions?
We're taking bahn.de train from Frankfurt-Strasbourg, but from Strausbourg-Metz-Paris(because its France, not Germany) what train company should we use
Thanks a lot
Hope for a lot of advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 2 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 3 Last night in Italy advice
- 4 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 5 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 12 Hey Fodor's
- 13 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 14 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 15 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 16 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 23 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?