We're flying from New York to Frankfurt. We want to go to Strasbourg-Metz-Paris.
Does this route make sense? Any other suggestions?
We're taking bahn.de train from Frankfurt-Strasbourg, but from Strausbourg-Metz-Paris(because its France, not Germany) what train company should we use
Thanks a lot
Hope for a lot of advices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 2 Istanbul to budapest
- 3 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 4 Small-group day tours from London?
- 5 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 6 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 7 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 8 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 9 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 10 Mirrors?
- 11 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 12 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 15 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 16 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 17 Using O2 in Europe?
- 18 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 19 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 20 Renfe Train Ticket Buying Success! (Paypal)
- 21 Santorini Location
- 22 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 23 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 24 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 25 La Tavola Marche