It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 3 Europe in late January
- 4 Northern lights in December
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 13 First time in France
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 Munich
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 22 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 23 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days