It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
(Frankfurt - Prague - Warsaw - Berlin) by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 8 Italian cooking classes
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?