It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
(Frankfurt - Prague - Warsaw - Berlin) by car
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 4 Rhine River Intinerary
- 5 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 Visa to TURKEY
- 8 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 13 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Northern Italy
- 16 Suggestions for France Italy
- 17 Istanbul in April
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Venice apartments
- 20 First night after arriving in Milan
- 21 East coast trains
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Foggia Day Trip
- 24 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 25 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant