It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Iceland 3 day layover
- 3 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 4 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 8 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 11 Milos beach stay
- 12 Paris to Bordeaux
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 18 Train travel
- 19 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 21 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 22 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)