It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
(Frankfurt - Prague - Warsaw - Berlin) by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!