It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
(Frankfurt - Prague - Warsaw - Berlin) by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 4 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 9 Italian Lakes
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 12 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 13 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 14 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 15 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?