It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Sim Card
- 4 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 5 SE ITALY
- 6 Transport for local Venice travel
- 7 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 8 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 9 London vacation rental agency
- 10 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 11 Borghese Gallery Question
- 12 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 16 Sicily help
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 20 Towns around Lucca
- 21 Cork questions
- 22 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 23 Italy Vacation
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.