It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 6 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 7 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 10 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Barcelona extension
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 17 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 20 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 Kilt makers
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Manchester on derby weekend
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...