It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 6 26 days in Italy
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Prague old town
- 10 Car rental between countries
- 11 Holland Itinerary
- 12 Train Ticket Help
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Whirlwind trip!
- 17 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 21 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport