It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train/bus question
- 2 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 3 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 4 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 5 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 6 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 7 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 8 Ronda to Seville
- 9 Camino Redux
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 Car rental Croatia
- 14 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 15 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 19 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 20 kureiff and dcd
- 21 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 22 February in Florence
- 23 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 24 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 25 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest