It's the first time I'll go to Europe, and to reduce costs I'll probably drive between those cities (we are in 4, so it's kind expensive to go by train or plane)
I'd like to know if there is any place that is worth visiting between them, and any other advice about what to visit in those cities.
we are going in two couples, so romantic recommendations are welcome
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Pompeii luggage storage
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 FCO connection time
- 9 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Train Help
- 12 First time in Italy
- 13 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 14 Train rides
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 18 One week in & near Marseille
- 19 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 20 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 23 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help
- 25 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?