Can anyone provide me with a step by step on how to get from the Frankfurt Main HBF to FRA (airport)? I'm sure there are machines to purchase metro/train tickets, but if anyone could provide me with the exact stop name and price I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do at 7:00am
- 2 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 3 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?