So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Paris cooking classes
- 8 Ronda Wine/biking
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece