So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 retruning to US with souveniers
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 10 days in London in early December
- 17 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Scotland in December