So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the Mods?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Short Trip to Paris
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Alhambra ticket confusions