I will be stopping over at Frankfurt for 2 days in December mainly to experience the Christmas Market, any suggestions how to make my 2 days most memorable? I will be staying in Hessen so please suggest what is the best transport service I should be looking for. I am confused if I should book any day tours or its convenient to go around on my own.
PS: First time visiting Europe.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 7 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 10 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 11 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 17 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Milan and Lake Como
- 19 weekend from cologne germany
- 20 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 21 Switzerland in September
- 22 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 25 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich