I will be stopping over at Frankfurt for 2 days in December mainly to experience the Christmas Market, any suggestions how to make my 2 days most memorable? I will be staying in Hessen so please suggest what is the best transport service I should be looking for. I am confused if I should book any day tours or its convenient to go around on my own.
PS: First time visiting Europe.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 2 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Imbros Gorge
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback