I will be stopping over at Frankfurt for 2 days in December mainly to experience the Christmas Market, any suggestions how to make my 2 days most memorable? I will be staying in Hessen so please suggest what is the best transport service I should be looking for. I am confused if I should book any day tours or its convenient to go around on my own.
PS: First time visiting Europe.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노추천⎛→あ【 MO847.CoM 】あ←⎞카지노추천카지노추천
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Greece
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Spain - day driver advice
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??