I will be stopping over at Frankfurt for 2 days in December mainly to experience the Christmas Market, any suggestions how to make my 2 days most memorable? I will be staying in Hessen so please suggest what is the best transport service I should be looking for. I am confused if I should book any day tours or its convenient to go around on my own.
PS: First time visiting Europe.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 2 Lisbon
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Road trip with our dog
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area