I am starting to plan a trip next fall to Kiev, where a friend who works for the State Department is stationed. It looks as though the easiest thing to do will be to get a non-stop flight from Seattle to Frankfurt, as there are many flights from Frankfurt into Kiev. Does anyone have any other thoughts about this? Thanks.
Frankfurt ?) and then Kiev
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 To Prague or not to Prague
- 7 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 8 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 London Pass
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans