I am starting to plan a trip next fall to Kiev, where a friend who works for the State Department is stationed. It looks as though the easiest thing to do will be to get a non-stop flight from Seattle to Frankfurt, as there are many flights from Frankfurt into Kiev. Does anyone have any other thoughts about this? Thanks.
Frankfurt ?) and then Kiev
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 4 No Pooh in Poland
- 5 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Taormina Sicily
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 12 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 13 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 14 Naxos in May
- 15 European Travel websites
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Paris and where else?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 21 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 22 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 23 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 24 Southern Italy in November
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?