I am starting to plan a trip next fall to Kiev, where a friend who works for the State Department is stationed. It looks as though the easiest thing to do will be to get a non-stop flight from Seattle to Frankfurt, as there are many flights from Frankfurt into Kiev. Does anyone have any other thoughts about this? Thanks.
Frankfurt ?) and then Kiev
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 3 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 4 Interested In Coach Passes
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 7 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 8 Pisa or Siena?
- 9 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 14 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 18 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 19 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 taxi line at FCO airport
- 22 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 23 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice