I am starting to plan a trip next fall to Kiev, where a friend who works for the State Department is stationed. It looks as though the easiest thing to do will be to get a non-stop flight from Seattle to Frankfurt, as there are many flights from Frankfurt into Kiev. Does anyone have any other thoughts about this? Thanks.
Frankfurt ?) and then Kiev
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 3 Random Rome Questions
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 6 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 7 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 8 Family Cruises
- 9 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 10 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 11 Berlin to Prague by car
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 14 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 15 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 16 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 17 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 18 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 19 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 Driving to Beaune
- 22 Travelling to France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 25 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.