I am starting to plan a trip next fall to Kiev, where a friend who works for the State Department is stationed. It looks as though the easiest thing to do will be to get a non-stop flight from Seattle to Frankfurt, as there are many flights from Frankfurt into Kiev. Does anyone have any other thoughts about this? Thanks.
Frankfurt ?) and then Kiev
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Macarons
- 2 Trip around Spain
- 3 Lake como
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 6 Getting around in Tuscany
- 7 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 Public transport from Ostuni
- 12 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen