I am starting to plan a trip next fall to Kiev, where a friend who works for the State Department is stationed. It looks as though the easiest thing to do will be to get a non-stop flight from Seattle to Frankfurt, as there are many flights from Frankfurt into Kiev. Does anyone have any other thoughts about this? Thanks.
Frankfurt ?) and then Kiev
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 2 Car Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bari overnight
- 3 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 4 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 5 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 6 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 7 Paris hotel choice
- 8 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 9 100 years of French gratitude
- 10 Globus Tours
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 13 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 14 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 15 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 16 Help with Madrid Location
- 17 Help for San Sebastian
- 18 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Paris T A X I
- 24 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 25 impact of the euro on travel costs