I am starting to plan a trip next fall to Kiev, where a friend who works for the State Department is stationed. It looks as though the easiest thing to do will be to get a non-stop flight from Seattle to Frankfurt, as there are many flights from Frankfurt into Kiev. Does anyone have any other thoughts about this? Thanks.
Frankfurt ?) and then Kiev
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 4 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 5 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 6 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 19 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 22 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Burgundy in May
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY