Hello and thank you for all your responses regarding my trip to Frankfurt..of course everyone has comments (not my Fodor's pen pals) but other in the travel industry...why are you going to frankfurt...anyway...again September 29th departing October 6th...using frankfurt as my base...could i take day trips (will be renting a car) to Rotherburg Heidelburg? is Dusselfort to far for a day trip...where else would you suggest that I could do for day trips...thank you so much for all your help and feedback..have been reading on the area and trying to get a feel for things...but I always ask the experts, which are all of you...open to all sugesstions..thanks again..cyn
Frankfurt and Day Trips
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 6 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?