Hello and thank you for all your responses regarding my trip to Frankfurt..of course everyone has comments (not my Fodor's pen pals) but other in the travel industry...why are you going to frankfurt...anyway...again September 29th departing October 6th...using frankfurt as my base...could i take day trips (will be renting a car) to Rotherburg Heidelburg? is Dusselfort to far for a day trip...where else would you suggest that I could do for day trips...thank you so much for all your help and feedback..have been reading on the area and trying to get a feel for things...but I always ask the experts, which are all of you...open to all sugesstions..thanks again..cyn
Frankfurt and Day Trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go from Brussels?
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 6 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 7 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 12 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 All you need in croatia
- 19 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 20 Tipping in Greece
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help