I have a layover in Frankfurt airport on my Lufthansa flight from Johannesburg to Houston. I was just wondering if I only have a few hours layover and am not going out of the airport, do I still end up having to get my passport stamped? I am a US citizen. My luggage is checked through to my final destination so I don't have to go out and re-check it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 13 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Coastal Denmark
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?