I have schedule trip this March to Stuttgart Germany.
Flying from Changi Singapore to Frankfurt Airport.
I can opt to take local flight to reach Stuttgart from Frankfurt but i prefer to take train from Frankfurt to Stuttgart (Holiday Inn) instead. Reason is i want to see more of Germany if i travel via train.
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Is the train station near to Frankfurt airport?
3. What are the train station i need to take note going to Stuttgart? I read some main station and or transfer or so... Is there any direct train frankfurt to Stuttgart?
Appreciate all your reply. And Thanks in advance.
I would like to get your best recommendation and suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 5 Iceland 3 day layover
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Milos beach stay
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 19 Train travel
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 22 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)