I have schedule trip this March to Stuttgart Germany.
Flying from Changi Singapore to Frankfurt Airport.
I can opt to take local flight to reach Stuttgart from Frankfurt but i prefer to take train from Frankfurt to Stuttgart (Holiday Inn) instead. Reason is i want to see more of Germany if i travel via train.
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Is the train station near to Frankfurt airport?
3. What are the train station i need to take note going to Stuttgart? I read some main station and or transfer or so... Is there any direct train frankfurt to Stuttgart?
Appreciate all your reply. And Thanks in advance.
I would like to get your best recommendation and suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 23 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Day trips around Vienna