I have schedule trip this March to Stuttgart Germany.
Flying from Changi Singapore to Frankfurt Airport.
I can opt to take local flight to reach Stuttgart from Frankfurt but i prefer to take train from Frankfurt to Stuttgart (Holiday Inn) instead. Reason is i want to see more of Germany if i travel via train.
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Is the train station near to Frankfurt airport?
3. What are the train station i need to take note going to Stuttgart? I read some main station and or transfer or so... Is there any direct train frankfurt to Stuttgart?
Appreciate all your reply. And Thanks in advance.
I would like to get your best recommendation and suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoes in Scotland
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 9 Naples, Italy
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 13 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 Tuscany 6 nights
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 21 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 France & Italy, May or June
- 24 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 25 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?