I have schedule trip this March to Stuttgart Germany.
Flying from Changi Singapore to Frankfurt Airport.
I can opt to take local flight to reach Stuttgart from Frankfurt but i prefer to take train from Frankfurt to Stuttgart (Holiday Inn) instead. Reason is i want to see more of Germany if i travel via train.
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Is the train station near to Frankfurt airport?
3. What are the train station i need to take note going to Stuttgart? I read some main station and or transfer or so... Is there any direct train frankfurt to Stuttgart?
Appreciate all your reply. And Thanks in advance.
I would like to get your best recommendation and suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GETGEEKS: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Madrid food advice needed
- 6 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 14 IWM
- 15 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 16 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 17 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 European Vacation 2017