I have schedule trip this March to Stuttgart Germany.
Flying from Changi Singapore to Frankfurt Airport.
I can opt to take local flight to reach Stuttgart from Frankfurt but i prefer to take train from Frankfurt to Stuttgart (Holiday Inn) instead. Reason is i want to see more of Germany if i travel via train.
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Is the train station near to Frankfurt airport?
3. What are the train station i need to take note going to Stuttgart? I read some main station and or transfer or so... Is there any direct train frankfurt to Stuttgart?
Appreciate all your reply. And Thanks in advance.
I would like to get your best recommendation and suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Interesting places to visit
- 18 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville