I need help with my travel. I will be arriving at Frankfurt international airport on Sunday, Oct 19 at 10 am. I need to go to Leuven, Belgium. What are the train options? Also, is there a train station in Frankfurt international airport (FRA) for long distance trains?
Also, any recommendations for things to do in Leuven?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지상어 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 2 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 3 현금바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 Pelion sporades and Saronic islands
- 6 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 7 Where to go in Greece end of July/August?
- 8 Share private guide in Copenhagen July 7?
- 9 Share private guide in Stockholm July 5?
- 10 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 11 One day in Lille, France
- 12 Scotland Trip Report
- 13 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 19 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 stonehenge day trip from london
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Central and Northern Italy
- 24 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 25 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice