I need help with my travel. I will be arriving at Frankfurt international airport on Sunday, Oct 19 at 10 am. I need to go to Leuven, Belgium. What are the train options? Also, is there a train station in Frankfurt international airport (FRA) for long distance trains?
Also, any recommendations for things to do in Leuven?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Spain
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Brussels flower tapestry
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Lake Como,Italy
- 7 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini