I need help with my travel. I will be arriving at Frankfurt international airport on Sunday, Oct 19 at 10 am. I need to go to Leuven, Belgium. What are the train options? Also, is there a train station in Frankfurt international airport (FRA) for long distance trains?
Also, any recommendations for things to do in Leuven?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Old European currency
- 2 Amsterdam hotels
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter