I need help with my travel. I will be arriving at Frankfurt international airport on Sunday, Oct 19 at 10 am. I need to go to Leuven, Belgium. What are the train options? Also, is there a train station in Frankfurt international airport (FRA) for long distance trains?
Also, any recommendations for things to do in Leuven?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Barcelona cooking classes
- 13 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice