So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations