So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 5 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 6 Traveling in Belgium
- 7 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 11 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 12 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 13 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 14 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 15 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 16 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 17 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 18 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 19 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 22 Milos beach stay
- 23 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz