So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Frankfurt Airport Tight Connection VCE-FRA-PHL
- 1 Wimpy's
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 semi escorted tours
- 4 HELP stuck in Italy
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 France: CDG to Beaune
- 8 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 17 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Nice
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 trip
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 25 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour