So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 6 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 7 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 14 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 Iceland for Nine Days
- 18 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 19 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 22 Rome or Venice first
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary