So I have a flight in early August that leaves Venice on Lufthansa at 10:20am, and arrives at Frankfurt at 11:55am. I then have another flight that leaves Frankfurt at 1:10pm on US Airways to Philadelphia. Is my connection possible? I'm not sure if having a business class ticket would help, but if anyone knows Frankfurt Airport well at all, PLEASE let me know if I need to reschedule. It was an award ticket, so I'm not sure how flexible it is. Is this doable?
Oh, and if anyone would be able to tell me how the codeshare works between Lufthansa and US as well, that would help A LOT.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 13 Praiano
- 14 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 15 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Norway fjord
- 18 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 23 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Stockholm during midsummer