Our flight will be KRAKOW-FRANKFURT-DUBAI. All via Lufthansa, with a transit time of 55 minutes only.
We will have to go through immigration in Frankfurt. Also, all flights are seemingly in Terminal A.
Will we have time to make the flight? Will our luggage also make the flight?
* I read if you run to the gate you "may" make it to the flight... YET the luggage in these cases don't make it most of the time!
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire or Provence in January?
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 4 Rome or Venice first
- 5 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 11 Day trip from London in December
- 12 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 13 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 14 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers