Our flight will be KRAKOW-FRANKFURT-DUBAI. All via Lufthansa, with a transit time of 55 minutes only.
We will have to go through immigration in Frankfurt. Also, all flights are seemingly in Terminal A.
Will we have time to make the flight? Will our luggage also make the flight?
* I read if you run to the gate you "may" make it to the flight... YET the luggage in these cases don't make it most of the time!
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 카지노 정보공유
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report