Our flight will be KRAKOW-FRANKFURT-DUBAI. All via Lufthansa, with a transit time of 55 minutes only.
We will have to go through immigration in Frankfurt. Also, all flights are seemingly in Terminal A.
Will we have time to make the flight? Will our luggage also make the flight?
* I read if you run to the gate you "may" make it to the flight... YET the luggage in these cases don't make it most of the time!
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Day trips around Vienna
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Madrid/Lisbon
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 2 weeks in Southern Ireland