My mom and I are flying into Frankfurt on separate airlines from different origination cities. We are trying to figure out the best place to meet up. Our flights arrive about 25 minutes apart. I'm flying Luftansa and she is flying US Airways. Any suggestions on where we could arrange to meet?
- 1 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 France in 7 days
- 6 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 7 Cinque Terre card and train
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 10 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 11 Suggestions for France Italy
- 12 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 15 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 16 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 17 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Tour-Free Travel
- 20 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary