My mom and I are flying into Frankfurt on separate airlines from different origination cities. We are trying to figure out the best place to meet up. Our flights arrive about 25 minutes apart. I'm flying Luftansa and she is flying US Airways. Any suggestions on where we could arrange to meet?
- 1 Paris museums free admission
- 2 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 3 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 4 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 5 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 11 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 14 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 15 Italian train question
- 16 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 17 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 18 Best area to stay in Rome
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 21 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 22 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 23 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 Rome apartment