On our return to the U.S., we'll be arriving from London into Frankfort with only a 1 hr. 10 min. layover. Arriving flight and flight to U.S. are both in Terminal 1. Agent said it was do-able or she wouldn't have been able to book it. I would like input from those that are familiar with Frankfort airport. Thanks... Sandy
Frankfort - only 1 hr. 10 min. layover!
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 best clubs in barcelona
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 4 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 5 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 6 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 7 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 8 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 9 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 10 Last minute lake change....
- 11 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 12 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 13 Affordable London Hotel
- 14 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Italian train question
- 18 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 19 Getting the best our of Europe
- 20 Yet another train question......
- 21 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 22 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 25 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?