Please advice if any changes/additions should be made in the following itinerary.We are planning to go early June next year
1. 4 nights at Paris
2. 2 nights at Florence
3. 1 day trip to Tuscany(Siena and Chianti) and night at Florence
4. 2 nights at Rome
5. 1 day trip to Capri and night at Rome
6. 3 nights at Barcelona
We are planning to take flights since it is faster. Train route only between Florence and Rome.
Does it make sense to spend more time in Rome?
Any suggestions on what can be added or removed?
Really appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 good restaurants in Budapest
- 15 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 16 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 17 Wales
- 18 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Shorts in South of France?