Please advice if any changes/additions should be made in the following itinerary.We are planning to go early June next year
1. 4 nights at Paris
2. 2 nights at Florence
3. 1 day trip to Tuscany(Siena and Chianti) and night at Florence
4. 2 nights at Rome
5. 1 day trip to Capri and night at Rome
6. 3 nights at Barcelona
We are planning to take flights since it is faster. Train route only between Florence and Rome.
Does it make sense to spend more time in Rome?
Any suggestions on what can be added or removed?
Really appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER : Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER SET UP
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete