Please advice if any changes/additions should be made in the following itinerary.We are planning to go early June next year
1. 4 nights at Paris
2. 2 nights at Florence
3. 1 day trip to Tuscany(Siena and Chianti) and night at Florence
4. 2 nights at Rome
5. 1 day trip to Capri and night at Rome
6. 3 nights at Barcelona
We are planning to take flights since it is faster. Train route only between Florence and Rome.
Does it make sense to spend more time in Rome?
Any suggestions on what can be added or removed?
Really appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 3 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Rome to venice
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 Italy bus or train
- 12 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 13 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 14 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Need help with my itinerary
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 Chamonix to Paris
- 21 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??