Please advice if any changes/additions should be made in the following itinerary.We are planning to go early June next year
1. 4 nights at Paris
2. 2 nights at Florence
3. 1 day trip to Tuscany(Siena and Chianti) and night at Florence
4. 2 nights at Rome
5. 1 day trip to Capri and night at Rome
6. 3 nights at Barcelona
We are planning to take flights since it is faster. Train route only between Florence and Rome.
Does it make sense to spend more time in Rome?
Any suggestions on what can be added or removed?
Really appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Transportation Question Italy
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Short Trip to Paris
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 9 Final Four
- 10 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Where are the Mods?
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 16 Visit to Engand
- 17 Cinqueterre
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 22 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 23 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Cornwall UK