We are thinking of flying to Bilbao and driving along the Spanish coast through Santander. Would anyone have experience of the towns along this routes and whether the coast is the place to be. We can't decide between this or crossing Spain toward Barcelona or even a trip inland to Burgos then Santander and back to Bilbao. We are mature travellers
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 25 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers