We are thinking of flying to Bilbao and driving along the Spanish coast through Santander. Would anyone have experience of the towns along this routes and whether the coast is the place to be. We can't decide between this or crossing Spain toward Barcelona or even a trip inland to Burgos then Santander and back to Bilbao. We are mature travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 10 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 11 London hotel
- 12 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 13 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 nearby cities to london
- 22 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 23 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 24 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days