Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge or Ghent?
- 2 What Greek islands should I visit
- 3 One quick week -- where in France?
- 4 Which Guided Tour ??
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 7 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 8 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 11 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Sicily transportation
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Where will Britain go?
- 21 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 Small foodie tours in Bologna