Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
France/Italy Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Questions About Croatia
- 9 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 14 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 17 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 18 See You In Minsk
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Florence Hotel Advice
- 21 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin