Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 5 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 6 Loire or Provence in January?
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 14 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 15 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 16 Europe First Timers
- 17 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 18 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam