Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
France/Italy Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 French open
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Azores
- 18 Azores
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?