Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 4 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 5 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 6 French Election - Questions???
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Leather goods in Florence
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 18 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 19 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 20 dinner jackets
- 21 French election
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!