Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 3 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 4 French Wedding
- 5 Porto...Questions !
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Cornwall UK
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 10 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 11 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 12 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 18 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 21 Hydra, Greece
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 San Gimignano area of Italy