Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 국내바카라돈따기▤＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▤카지노사이트
- 2 카지노바카라게임㏇＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼㏇바카라사이트추천
- 3 코리아카지노후기♡＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼♡카지노사이트추천
- 4 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 5 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 6 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 7 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 10 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 11 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 12 Venice to Croatia
- 13 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 14 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 15 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Istanbul
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 22 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 23 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 24 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 25 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk