Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 나인카지노
- 2 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 3 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 4 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/testropin/
- 5 4 Country Itinerary
- 6 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 7 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 8 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 11 Santorini and Positano.
- 12 tipping
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 15 Germany
- 16 Females are real very mindful about
- 17 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 18 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 19 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 20 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 25 Italy Itinerary for 8 days