Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 13 Iceland trip report!
- 14 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Bernese Oberland
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 Couscous
- 21 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 22 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 23 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 24 Denmark or Sweden?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?