Please critique the following as to desinations and the allocation of time. We don’t mind short stays, but perhaps there could be fewer stops and more time in each.
Open jaw Paris/Milano. Travel by train. Twenty nights on the ground.
Paris [return] for three nights; Strasbourg [return] for two.
Basel for two [train change on the way to Stresa, never having been
there thought we’d give it a try].
Orta San Julio for two [car rental from Stresa upon arrival].
Back to Stresa [return] for two;
Bergamo, Mantova and Cremona each for two [maybe one could be eliminated];
Last night near Malpensa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 2 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 7 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 8 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 9 Dover queues
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 14 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Austria trip report