A group of 6 men ( middle aged- but don't tell them!!) want to visit the 2 World War Battlefields in France. Do any of you know of Tour Operators that do both Wars? The guys would be willing to customize a trip or buy into a pre planned trip. They would like to spend about 10 days on the trip. Thank you for your time and thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 6 nights in Dublin
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 6 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 7 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 8 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 9 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 10 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 11 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 12 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 13 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 14 Venice: Shopping Question
- 15 Provence planning
- 16 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 19 A wonderful month in France
- 20 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 21 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 22 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 25 Provence Planning Help