A group of 6 men ( middle aged- but don't tell them!!) want to visit the 2 World War Battlefields in France. Do any of you know of Tour Operators that do both Wars? The guys would be willing to customize a trip or buy into a pre planned trip. They would like to spend about 10 days on the trip. Thank you for your time and thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 Ireland & Scotland
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 London's Must Sights!
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 7 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 8 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 Vienna or Budapest?
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 24 14 nights in Europe
- 25 French immersion courses in France