A group of 6 men ( middle aged- but don't tell them!!) want to visit the 2 World War Battlefields in France. Do any of you know of Tour Operators that do both Wars? The guys would be willing to customize a trip or buy into a pre planned trip. They would like to spend about 10 days on the trip. Thank you for your time and thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 2 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 3 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 4 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 5 Cell phones in France and England
- 6 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 7 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 8 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 9 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 10 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 11 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 12 Naples to Pompeii
- 13 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 14 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 17 sim card
- 18 Plan Italy trip
- 19 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 apartments florence
- 22 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 23 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 24 Florence, Italy
- 25 Italy trains question