A group of 6 men ( middle aged- but don't tell them!!) want to visit the 2 World War Battlefields in France. Do any of you know of Tour Operators that do both Wars? The guys would be willing to customize a trip or buy into a pre planned trip. They would like to spend about 10 days on the trip. Thank you for your time and thoughts.
FRANCE- WW1 and WW2 Battlefield Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rolling bags in Venice
- 2 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 3 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 4 Big and little towns of Europe
- 5 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 6 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 7 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 8 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 9 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 10 Best london location to stay?
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Tell me about Manchester
- 14 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 15 France to Italy advice needed please
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 18 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 19 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 20 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy