I am a 20-something year old female solo travel who will be in France in May for 3 weeks. I know I want to spend a month in Paris but I'm not sure where else I should go in this time. I will be traveling via train, and I was considering Nice/surrounding for 7 days and Lyons/surrounding for 7 days but I've heard some negative feedback regarding Nice as a necessary spot, so I'd love suggestions for an itinerary and day trips Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Super Cover For Hertz
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 12 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 13 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Baby Milk
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy