I am a 20-something year old female solo travel who will be in France in May for 3 weeks. I know I want to spend a month in Paris but I'm not sure where else I should go in this time. I will be traveling via train, and I was considering Nice/surrounding for 7 days and Lyons/surrounding for 7 days but I've heard some negative feedback regarding Nice as a necessary spot, so I'd love suggestions for an itinerary and day trips Thanks!
France - Where to go in 3 weeks?
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 Germany with 6 month old.
- 3 France by rail or car?
- 4 How Long For Santorini?
- 5 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 6 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 7 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 8 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 9 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 10 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 16 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Hotels in Sorrento
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 21 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?