I am a 20-something year old female solo travel who will be in France in May for 3 weeks. I know I want to spend a month in Paris but I'm not sure where else I should go in this time. I will be traveling via train, and I was considering Nice/surrounding for 7 days and Lyons/surrounding for 7 days but I've heard some negative feedback regarding Nice as a necessary spot, so I'd love suggestions for an itinerary and day trips Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title황금성 온라인게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Corfu
- 21 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 22 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 International Flight Question